Suggestion: 30-49, 50-89, 90-92

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-StaggerLeia, Jul 28, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-StaggerLeia Guest

Suggestion: 30-49, 50-89, 90-92
    The aa gap is too big as things stand. Split the ppl that can use shadows tree from those that cant.

Or just watch the lvl 80s preform win every match. Dont want to sound like a bad loser, but being 2shot by someone that would still be alive after 20 hits from me... its just not that much fun.

(perspective of a t4 player)
  2. ARCHIVED-Applo Guest

I support one more queue fully.
    Not sure that's the best break down of levels, but better than the two we have. I was under the impression bgs were going to be an alternate to dungeons, so giving 20s access would be nice: 20-49, 50-89, 90-92 would be better if 20s could go in. If not, I'd go with 30-59; 60-89; 90-92.
    The balancing is a huge problem right now and I think this would be the fastest, easiest fix. I also think it would make the community happier overall.
  3. ARCHIVED-Winter12345 Guest

I'm split on this issue. I don't think splitting the Agnostic BG into 3 tiers will be that great, primarily beause you'll lose out on those full raid smuggler dens or battlefield of ganaks that pop so frequently now.

If you split the BGs into 3 queues, I feel like you'll just go back to the old system where Gears of Klak'anon is the only BG popping. That redundancy was the reason I quit BGs for a long time...I don't want to go back.