Stun/Stifle

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Ghostouls, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

The duration of CC is a bit much.

Yes I have:
    Shatter Bonds
    Pumice Stones
    And the 2 level 67 Signets for Stun and Stifle

Shatter bonds does not work every time for me. Pumice stone and the signets are a once and done. Pumice Stone is 1 minute recast timer, so if you have more than one on you, or you can't cast another stone, it's all over. Signets last 1 minute 30 seconds. The recast on those is 3 minutes. You don't always see them coming, or you land from a cloud and get immediately stunned/snared, stifled, rooted etc...

So, while they can cast stun/stifles over and over, you got one chance to get one hit in before death. The time on stuns need to be not only adjusted, but this is a pvp server, not a death stun server. Once you have been stunned or stifled, you should not be able to be stunned or stifled for at least 30 seconds, by anyone, so you at least are able to try and defend yourself.

I know you stun killers are going to whine about this, let's be honest if you had to at least fight for your title without stun death, not many of you would even have a title.

Other than this I am pretty much okay with everything else. Don't care if it's 1v1 or 6v1, it's a pvp server. But at least give people a change to defend themselves, I mean to really pvp, Not Player vs stun.
  2. DefeatedZ Member

And what about Chanters? Their whole class depends on stun locking/stifle locking people but because you cannot chain your cures/immunities well, they need nerfed? No.

Chanters are not in a totally great spot. There are so many ways to cure CCs and they last like 2-3 hits. Squishy and their CC is basically cured/immunities instantly.

The only thing i do agree with is maybe taking their ST stifle down from 14 seconds to 8 seconds or 6 seconds even.