Stuck: My presence has been detected by Solusek Ro!

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Thrundaloo, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Thrundaloo Member

I've come back to the game recently.

I have been doing the planes quest series with my conjy and channeler i've got as far as:
    Legacy of Power: Drawn to the Fire

My conj got the update from clearing Monolith of fire but my channeler didn't
    The summoner is stuck on: My presence has been detected by Solusek Ro!

I've run the zone twice now with no update. The mobs are going down quick, it's not the 4 minute time out i've seen posted elsewhere. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
  2. Celan Active Member

I'm assuming you are running them both at the same time, with your conji being played main and the channeler more or less tagging along. And here is your small problem. :)
    The one who needs the update from Monolith of Fire (so your channeler) has to be the one talking to Solusek Ro to start the encounter in the last room. If you do it with your conji, the encounter will start and finish without an update for the channeler.
  3. Thrundaloo Member

Thanks for the help Celan.

I thought maybe I needed to start the conversation with the NPC. I took a 3rd attempt earlier this evening with my Channeler doing all of the talking and leading the fighting. But still no update.

I guess i'll try again tomorrow without the Conj, but it's gonna be real slow as my Channeler/merc combo is not great as I was awol a long time.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There's a time limit on getting Solusek Ro down to 90%. At that point, he becomes invulnerable and talks for a while with a guard, then the Avatar shows up. If you can't get him down to 90% quickly enough, then you are... SOL. Sorry, obvious pun.

If you are working on the PoP Signature questline, you don't HAVE to kill the Avatar, you can just zone out and talk to Druzzil Ro. But the weekly/daily quests in there do require that you kill the Avatar.