1. ARCHIVED-Jeal117 Guest

would really love some way to record when i've been struck through and when i sucessfully strike through an avoidance check
    hate the mystery of not knowing how much i'm actually gaining from my gear/aa's
  2. ARCHIVED-Kunaak Guest

I dont have ACT or any logs up.... so bear with the fuzzy description.
    fight something - go into ACT, under right click on your name, and select something like "special attacks".
    it will show your double attacks, flurries, and everything else considerd a special attack.

it might be listed under special avoidence report as well... not sure.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jeal117 Guest

if it were listed in act i wouldn't bother posting here
  4. ARCHIVED-Jeal117 Guest

still would like to know when i'm striking through or being struck through in some recordable way :/
  5. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

You can track when you strikethrough on something but not when you are struckthrough.
  6. ARCHIVED-Jeal117 Guest

how can i track it sir!
  7. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Jeal@Unrest wrote:
    Strikethrough is stated on combat if you are the first person and doing the attacking, I would assume you could have the key words "but you strike through their defenses!" be counted.
  8. ARCHIVED-Davngr1 Guest

Jeal@Unrest wrote:
    i have never looked for this inside my logs but i'm pretty sure that it's an internal check (like so many other factors) in avoidance.

easy test..

take arabels legendary geard guard that he so treasures and use his 75% strike thru AA on an offensive(stance) monks tsunami.

only doge is uncontested to strike thru if i rember correctly and 100% riposte + 75% strikethrough should be enough strike throughs for anyone to spot. if you see no logs for it, it does not exist.
  9. ARCHIVED-slippery Guest

That AA is a steaming pile of dung and I can't believe people waste points on it.
  10. ARCHIVED-Davngr1 Guest

im sure you have enough plat to spec for it for 30 minutes so jeal can find logs for strikethrough or not. =p
  11. ARCHIVED-The_Cheeseman Guest

When you strike through against a MOB, it is definitely logged. Here is a sample line from one of my combat logs:
    (1282364824)[Sat Aug 21 00:27:04 2010] Kraitenae attempts to parry but you strike through their defenses!
    I don't recall if Strikethroughs against you are logged as such, because I am a monk and I only tank MOBs that strikethrough in defensive stance (which renders us immune to strikethrough). I seem to recall seeing MOBs striking through against me in logs in the past, but I don't have the time or inclination to search years worth of combat logs to find an example.
  12. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    Can't make it any simpler for you guys.
  13. ARCHIVED-Jeal117 Guest

now if someone could just put this into act special attacks report.. my life would be complete!