Strikethrough and Hit % In Acc Sanctum

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by sixx76, Dec 6, 2013.

1. sixx76 New Member

I was curious as to what everyone's hit percentages are in Accursed Sanctum. My weapon skills are around 850 and I have about 75% strikethrough but my autoattacks are hitting only 82% of the time on nameds. It doesn't seem like raising strikethrough has made much of an improvement in my hit %. What are you guys' ST, weap skills, and hit % in the raid zone?
  2. guard Active Member

I don't raid but I am running 85% st 20% accuracy going to raise my accuracy abit more thou best way of checking is looking at logs and see how much your auto is being blocked or you missing that will tell you how much st and accuracy you need
  3. xkrisx Well-Known Member

As a Bruiser, it is fairly hard to get my Strikethrough high without butchering alot of stats and such. Stupid monk Myth with 50% innate :(..
    Anyways, I run 60% Strikethrough / 20% Accuracy / 900 Weapon Skills - my Hit Rate in AS on bosses is around 82 - 88%. Compared to the Palli / Monk in raid with me, we are always within a couple percent from each other. I am not 100% sure what there stats are sitting at but I would imagine it isnt much different. I wish I could maintain 90% + but havnt figured it out yet..

Group Setup =
    Dirge ( Running Songsters with 10% Accuracy )
    Warden ( Instinct with Accuracy as well )
    Inquis
    Illy
    Malleria likes this.
  4. Regolas Well-Known Member

Your low hit rates has to be due to being at the front of the mob. My dirge hits 95% at the rear with 20 accuracy and 1000WS and 99% with 30 accuracy.
  5. guard Active Member

it is that's wy tanks need high st I have found at 85 st it was then accuracy I needed to raise a little