Stout effects on Figher gear

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Ogdinmar, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Ogdinmar Active Member

I have started to notice that there is a form of stout effect on alot of fighter pieces. this is really making me question why put death dance, dragon soul kings enragment on a boat load of fighter gear hm or otherwise. this effect doesnt stack so why have it come on so much of the gear.

Is there anyway to make some level of change so we can get more diverse? or even if each spell could stack where if its not the same spell so deaths dance, dragon soul, and kings engragment will stack but just not with itself.

just though it would bring this to attention and hopefully this will get some contructive feedback.
  2. Twyxx Well-Known Member

It's probably cause off-tanks like to use scout gear for their recklessnessing.
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

Honestly they should just let it stack. The difference is 4-5K HP. If we are going to be forced or possibly forced to wear duplicated effects we should benefit from them or be given alternatives. Yes I know that is a 5% HP buff from gear given many tanks have nearly 100K or higher in raids but it's annoying feeling that I am "wasting" a proc slot.

Sentinels Fate at least did it right with proc stacking.
    Malleria and Daalilama like this.
  4. Berg Member

Hi all,

I second the OPs request.

a lot of the HM fighter items have the same effects and they do not stack (not even partially).

1) example: My toon Bergh has 3 x times king's enragement / death dance on items in slots:
    - forearms (new Wu bracer from god arena)
    - cloak (cloak of the long dead)
    - belt (belt of bubbling ooze)

effect:
    - Increases caster's chance to block by 3.0%
    - Increases Health Regeneration of caster by 15.0
    - Increases Max Health of caster by 1,440.0

It is pretty much annoying that not even the block chance is stacking.

2) example is the effect: Harrowing Mien III
    - Gives caster a 1.0% chance to strikethrough a successful avoidance check
    - Increases Attack Speed of caster by 5.5
    - Increases Damage Per Second of caster by 15.0

on items:
    - belt (belt of bubbling ooze)
    - Tuzerks Monstrous Ring

- belt of forbidden prophecies
    - Shiverback HM earring and so on

same with this effect. Not even partial effect stats.

Request: Make those effects at least partially stack. If you think it is too much to grant 4K hp at least let the block chance stack or other minor parts of the effects.

Best
    Bergh
  5. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Shoot don't get me started on the healer procs that aint stacking wards/hp buffs/power buffs/etc.. they effectively dropped the ball on the static buffs and coupled that issue with ward procs not stacking.