[Stormold] Transfer Token

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Tru of Guk, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Tru of Guk Member

Just give us a transfer token and a lvl 100 bauble for each character already. Server is so broken. The only thing that will fix it is rolling out the next expansion with the hopes that people will come back. Another suggestion would be to strip our gear and give a de-level to 50 bauble and transfer us to Fallen Gate
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

A transfer token, a level 100 bauble, and a free Witness Protection Pack since characters were often duplicated exactly when rolling on SH.
    ringgirl_UFC and Prissetta like this.
  3. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

People have been asking for this for a year and we got nothing but silence. Not even a NO.
  4. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Unlike a year ago they've now got a server so dead they can't stick their heads in the sand and ignore.
  5. Sinhika Well-Known Member

I don't need a level 100 bauble, I'll settle for a transfer to IoR (where I've started new characters). Or live servers. Having most of my characters on a dead server is really depressing, especially since my guild appears to have died right after we got a guild house and I started decorating it. I am sad; I wanted to continue decorating it, but the 3 of us who still login are hard-put to pay the upkeep.
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

You complain about dead servers and create new characters on loR and want a transfer there. A server population issues too? Seems like you are asking for troubles.
  7. Phee2 Member

i know live players are gonna hate this idea.. but if we do get a transfer token and a 100 bauble and such.. we should also get some kind of Ascension item to boost it to where we dont have to spend 6 months to get back into live content.
  8. Springelf Active Member

Give me the option to get a bauble to de-level to 50 and transfer to FG and I'll pay $100 no problem. Being able to move my main from SH with her houses and all their stuff would be worth a lot of money to me. *opens wallet* How much money do you want DBG?
  9. Jandraligeli Member

Honestly this is the point where I wonder if writing in all caps might just get the point across.

DBG be proactive, be communicative. Announce, now, that with the introduction of the new content on FG, Splitpaw?, you will allow transfers from SH to other servers.

Bronze - Bauble to level down to 50. Characters are essentially reset, so no items or achievements transfer.
    Silver - Bauble and Characters transfer with LoN and other DBG cash bought items.
    Gold - Bauble, LON and DBG items. Characters able to transfer with Lvl50 Gear that is attuned to that character.

Throw in a title, grandfathered appearance items or w/e. But make an announcement soon
    ringgirl_UFC likes this.
  10. Springelf Active Member

Honestly, in the off chance someone from daybreak reads this....only reason I would get this particular.

I have bought 10,000 DBC each month I played on SH. My husband buys 10,000. At least. One house alone was over $200 in items from their cash store. I had 10 houses in the hall of fame. Not to mention all the prestige homes I never finished. Just tossed so much money daybreaks way it's sorta stupid. But it was worth it to me. Every expansion, any pack, pretty much anything they have offered to sell I bought. This is my entertainment so happy to spend the money.

Now, here is a new server and I am in the same place. Spending a ton of money each month....maybe. What I have to consider is...will they just let this sever die in 2 years. What's the plan here? Turn of the lights and shut the server down? Make a new one for that initial cash grab? Who knows. BUT, if I find my character and all her houses and assorted items I can never get again has a chance at a 2nd life...be it live or FG (doubt but a kid can dream)...I'll happily throw my money at their company.

And I know I can't be the only one in this position. People will buy the potions but that only lasts so long. People buying all the fun stuff in the store is long term.

Don't let our characters and all we gained with them vanish in the ether.
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

For the people on SH still, I do hope they allow you to transfer to normal servers with your DBC purchases etc.

I don't see any easy way for them to move people to FG though. They would have to come up with a way to level people downwards, reset achievements etc. My Coercer there was 67 when I stopped playing, do they drop me to 50, 40, 30? What about the gear I have equipped that is only equipable at 65/67 ect? They could transfer the characters with no gear at all or a 'starter package' I assume but that might be more programming than they are willing to invest in. I am only using a character I have on the server as an example, I stopped playing during KoS or early in RoK and have been deleting my characters there to make room for new ones on FG.

They would also need to remove cash/items/collectibles etc from everyone they moved over so as not to mess up the new fledgling economy on FG.
  12. Fangrim Active Member

It's simple really,free transfers to live servers and rest get dumped on IoR when the server gets closed. Like they did with RTT server. None of this 100 bauble nonsense,you can level 1-100 on live in a day or less.
    No one can move from SH - FG because of the plat they have on SH
  13. Tru of Guk Member

I especially love how they opened researching up for grandmasters so i bought 20,000 daybreak cash to grandmaster on a dead server...I want my money back. Lesson learned though.
  14. Sinhika Well-Known Member

I actually agree with you for once. Now if only they would "fish or cut bait?" and DO IT.
    Fangrim likes this.
  15. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

If you want feed back of any kind you must pay a visit to Mt. Olympus/Safe Space/Discord.
  16. Fangrim Active Member

We're allies now! :)