[Stormhold] Noob Templar Looking For Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Malkinban, May 12, 2016.

1. Malkinban New Member

Hello all!

I have decided to continue my adventures on the Stormhold server. I recently returned to EQ2 after coming back and leaving several times since EoF originally came out. I have resolved to quit hopping games and come back to the one MMORPG that I have enjoyed more than any other: Everquest 2. I have never gotten a character to max level, and my highest level character is a level 60-something Necromancer on AB, but I don't really want to pick up a character in the middle and would rather start anew.

I really enjoy healing on other games and halflings crack me up so that's what I decided to play. I would love to eventually start raiding, but I would definitely need to find a guild that could be patient with my overall newbie knowledge. (Assume I know nothing about whatever it is you are talking about until I prove otherwise!)

My play times tend to be in the evenings from about 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM+ CST, on the weekdays, and larger parts of the weekends unless there is something else I need to be doing like housework, mowing my lawn, or a scheduled family event.

Thanks for taking the time to read my ramble! :)

Respectfully,

Malbin