Stop me if you've heard this before, re: Notebooks, Cards, etc....

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, May 3, 2015.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

...especially from me, but does anyone know how much information, how many "pages," you can get into these things? I have everything from the personalized Frostfell and Erollisi cards (grrr that one's a recipe, and the others you have to get through Station Cash >:-/) to the Sage-made blank notebooks. The idea of player-written books, notebooks, house item inventories, etc. is quite attractive, and while I have messed up many a formerly pristine Card, I've really only written one "book" so far in its entirety, and was really only keeping track of how much % of it I had left available.

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  2. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Approximately 7 pages of the in-game book, or 3 and a paragraph of an 8.5x11 sized page.

The easiest way to figure things out is to go for ~7,000 characters (including spaces).

Edited to add: It doesn't matter what book you use, they all contain the same amount of data space. So a Frostfell card holds the same amount as an Erollisi card, as a dragonhide leather notebook, etc.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Good info to have. Thanks for asking the question, Uwk, and for the answer, Jaz. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! Thanks, Jaz! :)

Uwk