Stein of Moggok (Rumdum in East Freeport won't give quest)

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Xaxx, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Xaxx New Member

I need to do this HQ in order to complete Illusionist Epic but Rumdum isn't handing out the quest, he gives only one option for dialogue and clicking thatends the conversation..... Any ideas or is it broken? (I've tried: /hail instead and also daytime as well as evening in case one of those where has to be a certain time of day but no joy).
  2. Charlice Well-Known Member

Xaxx likes this.
  3. Xaxx New Member

Thanks Charlice!

Funnily enough I did try that soon after posting this but no luck. It's been years since I last did this HQ but guildies confirmed he should just hand out as usual (and you buy drinks along the way as part of dialogue) so it must be broken - hopefully will be fixed soon! :)
  4. Xaxx New Member

Just posting in case anyone else has same prob and looks on here:

I raised a ticket and was told it is indeed a bug - quest won't be handed out if level 100 and will make its way into a fix/update at some point. However in the meantime I managed to get the quest by chronomaging/mentoring down to 90.....
    Charlice likes this.
  5. Charlice Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting your update. I'm glad you could pick it up.
    Xaxx likes this.
  6. Chrol Developer

This will be fixed soon and will be listed in update notes when it is. In the meantime, Xaxx's workaround (mentoring down below 100) will work.