Stealth, double cast and BL Primals

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by DoomDrake, Feb 15, 2017.

1. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

I wonder is this still this way?
    Primal (at least some ;)) double cast (like truespirit venom) other won't only if you are in "true" stealth mode (silent talons) but if you are in "pseudo" stealth (like trickster mockery is active) it will double cast?
    Or if anyone have list was been actually double casted?
    I'd assume anything that "dot" and "dot-like" will double cast (including dumpfire pets) - regular CA if they don't have any dot component won't. All ascending ability save few also will double cast?
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

It used to be only spells would doublecast, not CAs, but I have no idea now.
  3. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

It was "undocumented mechanic" :D - Dots alwatys double casted not multiattacked - bear in mind even if something technically not Dot but have healing over time or power over time attached to it - it was also subject of double cast. Did you ever wonder why spirit venom was (and is) top DPS contributor of all BL Primals? :) savage ravaging hit hardest, sonic screech and dragon breath technically PBAoE and directed PBAoE. So I am doing cross check what else subject of DC
  4. AlphaHotel New Member

Undocumented mechanic is about to be nerfed into the ground.
  5. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Not likely - to much code work involve
    See its goes like this - you stop spirit venom from double cast and "boom" all dots stops from double casting. If you talking about dumbfire - that's slightly different story they benefit disproportional from WDB