Stats priority for Zerkers

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Davish_Darkwolf, Mar 25, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Davish_Darkwolf Guest

Greetings,

Would like to hear opinions of Stats priorities for the Zerker class.

Is Double Attack / Haste / Accuracy / Potency really that important?

For example, I find it harder since Velious to find Double Attack gear without sacrificing mitigation or other important stat.

ATM it seems our stats are way to scattered in terms of available items to get a good balance between damage / mitigation.
  2. ARCHIVED-Brdiael Guest

the new expansion relies heavily on the following stats
    str
    sta
    crit chance (non raid 150% is fine)
    crit mit ( higher the better)
    potency
    crit bonus

then the secondary stats are
    Multi attack ( non raid 100% is fine)
    dps
    strikethrough
    AoE atack (capped by innate)
    and last but not least ignore ability modifier. useless now with the changes.

now for zerkers i noticed we suck when we dont have high end raid gear for HP and dps.
    a brigand can get 10% health through first aa tree, then another aa ability for hp enline same tree, then a focus that adds 10% HP to street smarts then the heroic 5% HP aa's

the berserker get the heroic 5% HP aa.

if specced the character hp like you should for both classes. thats a minimum of 20% increase in hp a scout class will have over a tank. currently my brig out hp's all tanks but the MT for raid. my potency, crit bonus is 90%, guardians will out hp a brig and maybe pally's will. sk's and zerkers have harder time.
  3. ARCHIVED-Brdiael Guest

to add to this, remember that unless you are in t2 or higher SF raid gear. most legendary gear is going to be better in DoV.
    i found my t2 gear harder to replace because if i did replace them id lose too much MA and too much dps.

the PQ's only have 1 item with mit increase. the fabled bp but if u look at the t1 tank gear of SF or any raid tank gear, thelegs have mit aswell. something to consider.