Station Player Features & Enabled Features

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Mak808, Mar 5, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Mak808 Guest

I read through the newbie forums and checked out the faq's but could not find the below info (unless I missed it):
    Can someone be so kind as to tell me how to access and use the five free (for one month) station players features? There are other enabled features like the KOS house plant pet and the DOF pet monkey that I would also be interested in using. I installed the pack that included EOF but when I try to create a fae character, I cannot. What's up with that?
    Thanks for your time!
  2. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

Did you register your serial on your Station Account?
  3. ARCHIVED-Mak808 Guest

yes I did register it
  4. ARCHIVED-Mak808 Guest

[p]When I go to my account, it shows DOF and EOF are enabled. What are the Vet awards for? And there is also a DOF copter?[/p][p]I'm sorry, I am so new, I don't even know where to find information on these things.[/p][p]Thanks again [/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

Veteran rewards are given to you for playing a certain amount of time. So you'll get a 1 day reward, 1 week, etc. You get time added to your account for purchasing the expansions. The EoF copter is a house pet, much like the DoF monkey. You can claim all these things in game by typing /claim or selecting Claim from the EQ2 menu.