station cash is MIA, I get all other benefits of recurring gold but SC

Discussion in 'Station Cash' started by ARCHIVED-Suprchik407, Sep 4, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Suprchik407 Guest

I made a ticket about this issue 2 weeks ago and the response was for a "work around" that I cannot or shouldnt have to do.
    I am a gold subscriber with recurring set on my account.
    I have all the benefits of a recurring gold subber plus I can gift marketplace items and Ive recieved the free LON cards per month.(Both of those are benefits for having a recurring account)
    Only thing missing is the station cash bonus. So Something is wrong in the system for handing out the SC because all other checks are in place and am getting the other benefits.
    The CS through support said the work around was to cancel my current subs and purchase for my 3 accounts 1 month subs then they would add the time I had already purchased back to my account.
    This is a very un-acceptable work around because I dont currently have the funds for that solution.The plan was to pay in Dec and Jan to continue the accounts. Not now.
    I asked a billing rep here via pms a week ago to help me with this issue since I wasnt getting anywhere with normal CS. They said they would look into it but so far nothing has been done with my account. I pmed them again and still havent recieved a response after waiting a respectable amount of time for a reply.
    Ive been ignored and normal CS closed my support ticket due to inactivity (and they checked it as resolved which it isnt).
    How is this right? This cant be the only way to reward the account.
    The account are on prepaid 6 month subs, just dump what the total amount of sc would be over the course of 6 months instead of the smaller amounts thats bugging out to resolve this issue. The accounts are already paid and I was supposed to get that amount anyway in the long run, so why mess around with the billing aspect of the accounts anyway.
    I need some support here, please stop ignoring me.
  2. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Furbaby@Nektulos wrote:
    Furbaby, PM me your ticket reference number so I can help you.
  3. ARCHIVED-Suprchik407 Guest

I sent you another pm about this issue. You just stated the same thing as the original CS and like I said before, I cannot do the work around that way. I dont have the money for that.
    I dont think I should be penalized for a glitch in the system denying me the bonus for the entire length of my 6 month sub on 3 accounts.

Penalized meaning, since I dont have the cash for subs now I am SOL for the bonus on my recurring 6 month accounts.
  4. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Furbaby@Nektulos wrote:
    I am reviewing it right now, I will see If we can find the best solution.