Station Cash Cards error.

Discussion in 'Station Cash' started by ARCHIVED-Blayug, Jul 31, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Blayug Guest

I recently purchased 3 station cash cards and tried to redeem them on the marketplace and on the website and I keep getting an error message saying that they are not working and sony is unsure why.
    I have contacted support which was then reffered to billing and it has now been reffered to management and so far no one knows why its not working.
    Aparently 2 out of 3 of the cards showed that they were redeemed on my account but the station cash was not awarded.
    I am an Australian customer who plays on the US servers.
  2. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Cuddlewards@Unrest_old wrote:
    Hello Cuddewards! i'd recommend submitting a ticket to our billing support team to investigate in your card issue. You are more than welcome to PM TSR SeanF and I with your ticket reference number so we can personally assist you
  3. ARCHIVED-Blayug Guest

Thankyou !
    Problem is fixed now :)
  4. ARCHIVED-TSR-SeanF Guest

Glad to hear it Please let us know if you run into any other issues!
  5. ARCHIVED-Darius2k4 Guest

I am having an issue as well, my sub turned back to silver yesterday, so today I went out and got a 1500 station cash card, trying to enter activation code im getting a snag on the site ...
    HTTP Status 500 -

type Status report
    description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
    Apache Tomcat/5.5.33

ive once in awhile been able to get through where to enter the code, and only once has it passed where i chose eq2 30 day sub, and got the above msg, I have tried dozens of times with no luck, I tried to enter Live Support and am seeing I am #1 in queue with a 2m.30s estimated wait, ive been waiting for 25 minutes.
  6. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Darius2k4 wrote:
    Hello Darius! I'm sorry you're having issues adding station cash to your account. Have you already submitted a support ticket about the issue? If so, then please PM either TSR Seanf or myself your ticket reference number so we can further assist you.