Station Cash Card from WalMart - Error & No Assistance

Discussion in 'Station Cash' started by ARCHIVED-Cabulus, Jul 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Cabulus Guest

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post the issue, but seeing as how I couldn't get any assistance from Customer Service after submitting a ticket I guess this is my only other option.
    Two weeks ago, over the 1/2 price sale weekend, I purchased 4 of the 1500+500 cards from Wal Mart. 3 of the cards worked fine, but the 4th had an "error" processing. Once I tried to reenter the code it said it had already been redeemed. At this point I opened a ticket and CS replied saying they would look into it. After doing the normal verify, the TSR Sam S. tried putting in the code on his end. Here was the final post from Sam:
    I seem to be receiving the same error message that you have been seeing. This ticket has been escalated for further review. You should receive another response shortly. Thank you for your continued patience.

We have created this knowledge base to assist our customers in finding the answers they need http://www.soe.com/en/support/

Regards,
    TSR Sam S.

Later that same day, I received the following message:

Unfortunately, it appears that this issue is not one that can be resolved here in Customer Service. A ticket has been submitted internally to our Platform Support team for investigation, we will notify you via email once more information is available.

The reference number for this ticket is(xxxxxx-xxxxxx). If you have any other questions or issues, please feel free to contact us.

For your convenience, you can find answers to many common issues in our Knowledge Base located here: http://www.soe.com/en/support/
    Simply select the game you are having trouble with to begin!

Regards,
    Stephen H.
    Customer Support Representative
    Sony Online Entertainment

Now, it has been two weeks since the initial problem and STILL no word on when or if anything is being done about it. Not only has this error caused me to miss out on the half price sale with one of the cards (the reason I purchased the cards in the first place), but I still do not have the 2000 SC in my account nor the $15 I spent on the card. Maybe $15 isn't a big deal to some folks, but considering I work for a living, every little bit is precious to me.
    If there are any rednames who can help with this problem I would be forever greatful.
    Thanks!
    Cab
  2. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Cabulus wrote:
    Hello Cab! If you PM me your ticket reference number, I will be more than happy to look into it personally! We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding in the matter.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cabulus Guest

PM sent. Thank you!
  4. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Thanks Cab! looking into it right now man
  5. ARCHIVED-Cabulus Guest

Any news Alex? Another double SC day today, and still no 2000 SC in my account from the last one.
  6. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Cabulus wrote:
    No news yet Buddy But I will PM you once I get a response from the Platform team