Station Access Pass, and Content

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Havocide, Feb 26, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Havocide Guest

I have the Station Access pass thingy which gives me additional content like those listed below..but i cant find any of it.. can anyone help? Subscription Name: Station Access Subscription Period: 1 month Station Players [li]EverQuest II: Station Players Advanced Leaderboards[/li] [li]EverQuest II: Station Players Advanced Guild Tools[/li] [li]EverQuest II: Station Players Screenshot and Image Storage[/li] [li]EverQuest II: Station Players Dynamic Item Database[/li] [li]EverQuest II Advanced Character Profiles[/li] Enabled Features [li]The Fallen Dynasty[/li] [li]Kingdom of Sky - Carnivorous Plant House Pet[/li] [li]Kingdom of Sky[/li] [li]90 Day Vet Reward[/li] [li]30 Day Vet Reward[/li] [li]7 Day Vet Reward[/li] [li]1 Day Vet Reward[/li] [li]The Splitspaw Saga - A Darkened Azure Shard[/li] [li]The Splitpaw Saga[/li] [li]The Bloodline Chronicles-Preorder Bonus[/li] [li]The Bloodline Chronicles[/li] [li]Station Access Bonus: Extra Character Slots[/li] At the same time my game disc included the Kingdom of sky expansion..but i cant find that either..then again i am a noob at this game Now alls fair in love and war, i dont really care about the station player things but the enabled features...i cant find anywhere. Can anyone perhaps offer some advice
  2. ARCHIVED-Carcophan Guest

[p]"Kingdom of Sky - Carnivorous Plant House Pet " Isnt this a gift for a store bought expansion, DoF maybe? I've had station access for 2 years almost and I don't have the mad plant just the bonzia.[/p][p]"A Darkened Azure Shard" Also isn't a 'station gift' its a needed quest bit to even access the adventure pack.[/p][p] [/p][p]What MY station access does: Free adventure packs (which we arent getting any more of so I dunno why I even have it anymore), extra char slots, advancements in the age of your account which helps with vet rewards...and the ability to play all staion games for only 1 fee a month. Plus all that ****** leaderboard and item database stuff, but honestly i've never once used or looked at them myself.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Carcophan Guest

Oh in answer to your question of 'where' go to your eq2 log on screen, below the char select/play button is a button called "station players" everything is in there.
  4. ARCHIVED-Carcophan Guest

[p]Allright, so I decided to look around and it seems I have limited access, not the advertised "Station Players Advanced Leaderboards ".[/p][p] [/p][p]It doesn't make sence, I have a station account yet it says I don't have the advanced leaderboard stuff. I can see who is in the top 100 but not search spacifics or even my own achievments...which is frustrating.[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Espio Guest

[p]The Station Players features are not part of the station access subscription. At the time you pasted the list above, had you opened the account, or added an expansion key to the account within the past 30 days? You get a free 30 day trial of the advanced features when you do either.[/p][p]
    [/p][p] I assume you mean find in game... KoS can be found by going to any of the wizard spires with a swirly glowy thing in the center in most of the overland zones (Antonica, Commonlands, TS, Nek, etc). An NPC near or in the spires should be able to help you, but note KoS is intended for high level characters.[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Havocide Guest

OK well i tried something that i knew from Matrix Online typed "/claim" and it showed soem of the stuff there. was weird. some could be given to all charecters, others to some..heh i guess that must be it. i donno
  7. ARCHIVED-Laomie Guest

[p]I really wish they would separate the advantages of station access, it is really pathetic that it is cheaper to get a second,third etc account for more character slots then getting station access , I dont want to play the other games available , I would like the choice however to add more char slots and[/p][li]EverQuest II: Station Players Advanced Leaderboards [/li][li]EverQuest II: Station Players Advanced Guild Tools [/li][li]EverQuest II: Station Players Screenshot and Image Storage [/li][li]EverQuest II: Station Players Dynamic Item Database [/li][li]EverQuest II Advanced Character Profiles Enabled Features [/li][p] [/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-Teigerswan Guest

I wish to get rid of my all access pass and just maintain a regular station pass account. It simply is not worthwhile at the new price. I do not play the other games. However, my adventure packs are included in the All Access. Of course I have paid manytimes over for the adventure packs if you add up the years of All access plan. Question is, when I cancel the All Access and lose my adventure packs and must re buy them, do I lose my splitpaw shard of port, and the other items linked with quests I completed in these zones.??? Thanks Teigerswan
  9. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

You don't lose the items you got from the adventure packs, like the shard, however you won't be able to port there as you will no longer own the expansion.
  10. ARCHIVED-Palleon Guest

[p]*cough* some really odd answers here...[/p][p] Station Access Pass gives you access to other games from SOE, like Vanguard, SWG and Everquest 1/2. It also gives you 4 additional EQ2 character slots. This costs $29 per month.[/p][p]For an extra $2-3 you get the EQ2 Players advanced access.[/p][p]The stuff you listed is given from the various expansions. I presume you bought Echoes of Faydwar retail box, which gave you everything. To claim the rewards mentioned type /claim in game. To visit KoS use a spire from the Commonlands or Antonica, to visit DoF use a carpet from the docks on East Freeport or Qeynos Harbour.[/p][p]EQ2 players is currently undergoing work, and not everything can be viewed, including some achievements and detailed ranking information, as well as items and discoveries.[/p][p]Subscription Name: Station Access Subscription Period: 1 month Station Players [/p][li]EverQuest II: Station Players Advanced Leaderboards [/li][li]EverQuest II: Station Players Advanced Guild Tools [/li][li]EverQuest II: Station Players Screenshot and Image Storage [/li][li]EverQuest II: Station Players Dynamic Item Database [/li][li]EverQuest II Advanced Character Profiles Enabled Features [/li][li]The Fallen Dynasty (accessed from Thundering Steps or Nek Docks via the bell "Island of Marr" )[/li][li]Kingdom of Sky - Carnivorous Plant House Pet (from Kos type /claim in game)[/li][li]Kingdom of Sky (accessed by the Spires throughout Norrath)[/li][li]90 Day Vet Reward (from buying EoF - type /claim)[/li][li]30 Day Vet Reward (from buying EoF - type /claim)[/li][li]7 Day Vet Reward (from buying EoF - type /claim)[/li][li]1 Day Vet Reward (from buying EoF - type /claim)[/li][li]The Splitspaw Saga - A Darkened Azure Shard (from buying EoF - type /claim)[/li][li]The Splitpaw Saga (accessed via Thundering Steps near the Gnolls)[/li][li]The Bloodline Chronicles-Preorder Bonus (Accessed via Nek Forest, by the waterfalls)[/li][li]The Bloodline Chronicles (Accessed via Nek Forest, by the waterfalls)[/li][li]Station Access Bonus: Extra Character Slots (Station Access additional characters) [/li]