State of Guardian

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Draig Athar, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Draig Athar New Member

How's the Guardian doing? Currently, I'm leveling one with my wife. We have mercs to offset any dps loss, but I'm curious how the guardian will fair in end game activities such as heroics and raids. I don't want to spend a lot of time on a toon to be disappointed later on. Any feedback would be appreciated.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

You poor thing. Guardian is poor poor
  3. Determind Active Member

On the bright side, EQII always changes so you never know, guardian could be strong on the next expac.
  4. Draig Athar New Member

Thanks for the reply. I decided to betray so I could try a Berserker. After playing the Berserker for a while, I created a SK and a Monk. I've also tried a Paladin in the past, but I didn't care for him much. Out of all these fighters, I think I like the SK the most. While the toons are only around lvl 30, the SK felt the most enjoyable for me. I tried to stay away from this class because of its popularity, but it was the first toon I played when EQ2 went live and the one I have the most fun with.
  5. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Its your account, play what you will have fun with. That will encourage you to KEEP playing. We need to keep players playing, after all!
  6. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Yes I have 4 sk lol. They rock. What server ya on?