Stat Specifics wish...

Discussion in 'Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Airvhan, Oct 22, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Airvhan Guest

It would be great if you made a specific website that gave explanations for each STAT and exactly WHAT and HOW it affected the character.
    Example:
    Ability Reuse Speed: This speeds up X and Y. Soft Cap is #, it then transfers extra to <STAT> with a 0.250 transfer amount.
    Spell Reuse Speed: This speeds up Z and also does <special thing A> Soft Cap is #.
    Flurry: This affects <Weapons> only and not <spells> Soft Cap is #.
    I'm not talking about webpages people have already made on other websites that are "I think this stat does this and I'm pretty sure that stat does that..." I think it would be cool to have an official site. Or if you are too busy to make a website then make a official post on the forums and post the time/date this setup was official and post last update times too.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

This would be a fantastic set of pages on their new wikia portal.

Just sayin.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

Good luck we can't ever seem to get a clear explanation about any of the stats or the math involved. I don't think they really know how it works anymore to be honest...