Stacking!

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Florenz Nightenghoul, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Florenz Nightenghoul New Member

Hey - can you please make it so that 'like items' stack in bags?

Players can never have enough bags and/or bag space so having a bag full of items that are named exactly the same but won't stack because they are tagged differently is annoying. Like Overseer rewards for example, i.e., Magnetic Attractors, Dominance, Ingots, etc.

Thanks!
    Jest, Twyla and Manafizzle like this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

are you opening the overseer heritage crate instantly when you complete the daily quest? the items in that inherits the 5 day lockout. if keep that crate for 5 days and unpack it, the items will stack with other older items instantly

what i do is i have 5 days of crates and when the 6th crate is awarded i slot it in the back of the queue and open the oldest which by then doesnt have the red restriction text on it

afaik they had to add this trade restriction due to credit card fraud
  3. Twyla Well-Known Member

Like Bludd said, the Overseer stuff is on a timer. What I would LOVE to see is the gosh darned patterns be stackable. Or as an alternative perhaps a dedicated personal depot for them.
  4. Florenz Nightenghoul New Member

So after the timer expires, shouldn't I be able to then stack the 'like items'? So far, I haven't been able to.
  5. Bludd Well-Known Member

should if name and level is the same
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

We used to be able to put some patterns in the guild crafting depot. Please re-enable this!
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  7. Laughing Owl Active Member

Yes allow patterns to be stackable (or at least go into harvest depot?
    Melkior, Breanna, Twyla and 2 others like this.