Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls (Raid)

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Zizinana, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Zizinana Active Member

Our next campaign again yielded no results.The column was never activated. I made a short video with three unsuccessful attempts.

We just can’t understand why your column activates immediately after killing the add, but for us, even if you make triangles in the second circle, it doesn’t activate...
    Maybe the column on our server is broken?....
    Hence the question.
    Maybe you are using something?
    Maybe something needs to be worn?
    Maybe all four ascension classes are needed?
    Maybe you need to use some special spell?
    Triggers are heard in your video. One for the appearance of hell, and the rest for what?
  2. Ronoc Member

1: probably not, the mechanic wouldnt be broken on one server and not the others due to the servers pulling from the same code
    2: no, the only thing that is required for the fight is shadow prospecting, something that i believe is given out now
    3: no
    4: no, that type of strat has seemingly been abandoned since Planes of Prophecy, so i highly doubt its what is going on
    5: also a no, the only special thing is shadow prospecting
    6: the only trigger i have in the entire zone is for pickpocketing her. the trigger phrase is "sees something sparkle within" and the notification is "check chat for your name". if there are any other triggers going off its typical stuff such as bulwark
  3. Zizinana Active Member

Thanks for your reply.We, of course, will try again... but it already seems that everything is useless...(