[Spoiler] Ranger Quest

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Kagara, Nov 10, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Dzeneski Guest

Wish Everyone read this I would stop gettin Tells on how to do it LoL

Zejen
  2. ARCHIVED-chaosburn Guest

ummm... maybe you all should try alt+r (turns run off) and see what happens when in stealth mode... thats how i got my first Predator mark with app1 sneak. couldn't have gotten it done with app1 any other way, maybe its the same for ranger class. dunno haven't made it yet.
  3. ARCHIVED-Shoenasty Guest

I used adept 1 Hunt and made it past everything in there except the wandering patrolmen up on top floor and one lvl 25 bored guard behind a door on second floor, and I was lvl 18 at the time. I was able to get past the lvl 25 bored guard using the lvl 18 trait that puts you into a hide mode, can't remember name but think it may be called "Stealth". It only lasts like 1 minute or so but you can stack it with Hunt adept 1 and get past just about anything that would be aggro even with Hunt adept 1 on. Pretty awesome skill I think.

The quest bow is pretty nice, except I don't like that the range is 10m less than the easy Gregor's Old Bow quest that you can do at lvl 7 or 8ish. I think this bow should have a much higher range on it than that, just my opinion.
  4. ARCHIVED-MillsFairchild Guest

They did not see me at level 18 with Hunt(App2) and Sneak(App2). Piece of cake.
  5. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

If you wait till level 19 you can do this with Hunt App I and don't have to worry about upgrading it for a while (like, till level 22 when it starts to go whiteish)
  6. ARCHIVED-Gareorn Guest

One small warning...

Down at the brewery in Black Burrow there is a door that exits to Antonica. DO NOT exit through this door. It leads to a cave that is full, I died to fast to tell what kind, of mobs that see through sneak and hunt. I died before I could turn around and zone back out.

While attempting to recover my shard, I found the entrance to the cave through a long underwater tunnel. Looks like I might have to eat this death because if i stick my head up out of the water, I'll surely have another death to deal with. I should have just Called to Q once I was done. The exit seems to be a safe place away from roaming mobs to cast Call to Q. Save some time and exp debt, don't pass through that door.