Splitpaw solo help

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED--ShadoW-, Feb 27, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED--ShadoW- Guest

I was wondering if it was possible to earn the trust of the gnolls solo. I was doing some of the qests today and I found them to be very difficult(even the solo ones). I'm a level 25 conjuror with full T3 mastercrafted gear + adept3's. I just want to get my word of froce spell from the merchant after gaining their trust.
  2. ARCHIVED-DngrMouse Guest

[p] Yes, solo is all you need. Do these quests:[/p][p]Solo Arena, (defeat the champ...get a flaming pig head!)[/p][p]Filch's Prank, (blow up supplies, and gnolls!)[/p][p]Harclave's, (Uber buffs....wow)[/p][p]Do those, and you will have earned their trust, and will be rewarded with your glowing shard.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-bubbaj6 Guest

Those are the perfect 3 to do, as well... Arena is definitely the hardest there, but once you know your class it should be doable. Check to make sure you don't get any really good Conjuror spells in the next few levels. I know that sometimes I couldn't do it at one level, but 2 levels later I could, because of some new type of spell, like a a new pet. Harclave is really fun, there's a spoiler guide on here I wrote...just use invis until you get the buff...then run to the first named, send pet bring it back to a safe area to kill, then invis to the next named, which has 3. (fight from behind the throne) Filch's is very easy but takes patience....can invis through the whole place and blow the boxes up without aggroing the gnolls....usually. If there's a roamer, wait for him to pass...if there's a group of mobs and one will get aggro'd or damaged...then kill them with your pet, invis up and blow it up. Hope it helps! Once you gain their trust, you'll get a free Call of Thundering Steppes stone :p
  4. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

bubbaj6 wrote:
    You call that hard?
    I was surprised when I went back in there many months ago and found this thing nerfed to all hell.
    It was SOOOO EASY!
    The fighting of the dwarf fighter, the dark elf healer, and the gnome enchanter / caster was the hardest part way back in the day.
    I got to that point and was yawning! You just have to kill that healer ASAP then the caster. If you have root it makes it easy as a caster. Keep the dwarf away from you while you put your pet on the healer or what ever tactics you do as a conj.