Spirt steeds.

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-Maspien, Nov 21, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Maspien Guest

I was under the impresson that we could get spirt steeds from the vendor in nq. Up in the spinny thingy. Any ideas when we can get them?
  2. ARCHIVED-Wilhelm Tvålfager Guest

I have found the spirit steeds on the second floor in Tempel of Life in NQ.
  3. ARCHIVED-Aarthar Guest

But can you buy them there? I've seen them in there, but haven't had the option to buy them. Is it a certain level?
  4. ARCHIVED-Maspien Guest

I'm starting to think thats a faction merchant and you have to gain a certain amount of status with them to unlock them.
  5. ARCHIVED-Mimzel Guest

Is this just speculation or is it based on some facts from beta/live game? You say you were under the impression... What gave you that impression?
  6. ARCHIVED-Magistrate Guest

At guild level 6 there is nothing on the vendor. Its possible that the high end horses require a guild level of 20. Sony is not going to give access to horses at guild level 5 or 6 so it is more than likely level 10 plus. Status point horses are supposed to be hard to attain and are faster than the pally/sk version thats the same as jboots.
  7. ARCHIVED-Fearchar Guest

I thought spirit steed was a Paladin thing -- or was this something else??
  8. ARCHIVED-JFiz Guest

The steeds that Palys get look like regular horses. The spirit horses in the 'spinny thing' in NQ are like ghost horses. I want one too :\
  9. ARCHIVED-Magistrate Guest

In beta some people that had their characters bumped to 50 had them. I have also seen a few screen shots of them riding them. Alahkazam shows a spirit steed horse whistle on items also.
  10. ARCHIVED-Donte Guest

I was thinking either level based availibility and/or status based.

30/40/50 level. /shrug

they sure are purdy.
  11. ARCHIVED-Kushi_Pie Guest

Yes, the spirit steeds are based on guild levels and character levels. You can purchase them at the book keeper in Qeynos Harbor near the SQ gate.

They won't show up until you have enough exp/status points.

They are realllllly expensive. I think they were a couple plat and like 75,000 status points in beta.