Spell recast timers off for Escape anyone else?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Barbai, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Barbai Guest

Recently the escape ability seems to be bugged as of 2/12 instead of the normal 15 minutes its up to 2 hours for me so far it has gotten me killed 2 times tonight since I couldn't use the ability like I should. Has anyone else experienced a problem like this and seen any fixes? I have tried zoning and logging out to desktop neither seem to have fixed the timer on this particular spell.
  2. ARCHIVED-DngrMouse Guest

[p]Mine was at 30 minutes the other night. I did'nt really pay much attention to it, and I believe it was back up when I needed it.....less than 30 minutes later.[/p][p] But since I'm a swash with fd, evac is used primarily as a shortcut for me anymore.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-EtoilePirate Guest

My Test Assassin had no trouble with it this weekend. And as far as I know the guildie Brig I was grouping with on my Test Fury had no trouble either. :-/
  4. ARCHIVED-Volkscience Guest

I'm getting this on my Ranger and it's really REALLY friggin annoying because not only is it escape but it's Makeshift Arrows too. So I'm constantly running out of arrows because I can't make more for 2.5 hours. I noticed that if I zone into a new area it will reset occasionally and it might be ok for one use then it switches back to 2 hours. Driving me nuts frankly. I know other guildies who have Rangers have /bugged it every time it happens and I've been doing the same.
  5. ARCHIVED-Galithdor Guest

Hmm yeah i would use a /bug for that then lol i know how annoying that can be when a skill's reset timer bugs up.
  6. ARCHIVED-UlteriorModem Guest

[p] Buy some thats what I do.[/p][p]Havent noticed the "escape" timer though. I try not to get into situations where I need it. I would also be very hesitant to get into such a situation when my escape timer was greyed out.[/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-SenorPhrog Guest

What I find really odd is the only problems I've heard off involve scouts classes. I know my Evac reset was at 2 hours the other night.
  8. ARCHIVED-Barbai Guest

Anyone notice if this is spreading to other kinds of spells or just utility stuff like the scouts escape and rangers make arrow, I didn't try any of my buffs and after the 2nd death due to it I decided to may as well quit for the night
  9. ARCHIVED-Devout Disciple Guest

[p] I can confirm that it has spread to beserkers as well. My brother had his taunt on the hours timer thing as well. (Think his was on 24 hours heh may not be remembering right...heh must sleep...but it was hours) [/p][p]This was only for a few though. Not the long duration of the bug or no disipation of symptoms that others are experiencing.[/p][p] This has not spread to my shadowknight that I have noticed as of yet but me and my brother only use the Map Mod and default UI.[/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-Migi Guest

This has been happening to me since the last Live Update. The recast timer bugs when I zone before the spell has refreshed (it's still greyed out). So far it's happened on my port spells, pact of the cheetah, a heal over time and my manastone.I've been emailing back and forth with Customer Service and have finally gotten them to agree that the problem isn't specific to my character. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon, because it is pretty annoying. Sekret58 Fury
  11. ARCHIVED-Barbai Guest

Hmm sounds pretty nasty if its starting to effect combat related spells such as taunts,heals and even items. Hopefully this can be fixed soon as if this gets worse it can be pretty much game breaking since you won't be able to cast important spells if they keep getting switched to a multi hour recast time
  12. ARCHIVED-Migi Guest

Has anyone else noticed that the timers bug when you zone? That's the only time it happens for me.
  13. ARCHIVED-UlteriorModem Guest

[p]Theres another thread on the boards about a wizzy with a 36 hour timer on one of his spells.[/p][p]As for my ranger it was working fine as of last night.[/p]