Spell levels

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-chromeJP, Nov 21, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-chromeJP Guest

Hi Folks,

I'm wondering if anyone knows what the correct levels of each spell is for character level?

What I mean by this is that I'm a level 21 Templar, and I am currently using App II and App I spells. This sucks, obviously, so I need to upgrade. But there is a point where an upgrade is actually worse, right?

So what I want is a list of level of spells that we need for each character level. For example

Level20-25:
    Minor Heal: Adept II
    Amending Fate: App III
    Arch Healing: Adept I

Level25-30:
    Minor Heal: Adept III
    Amending Fate: Adept I
    Arch Healing: Adept II

etc. At what point does upgrading make sense, or should you upgrade to the max of any spell that you can find? I know that if you scribe a spell thats yellow, you'll get a LOT more fizzles than if it's white. So I need a list of what each level of each spell is for each character level.

Am I making any sense at all? :)
  2. ARCHIVED-chromeJP Guest

Nobody has any help for me here?
  3. ARCHIVED-caspak Guest

Adept I spells are still fairly rare for our class it seems. The only one I have is combat healing. I keep checking though.

App III spells are pretty easy to find, but not always. One thing you can do is try and contact someone that is selling scrolls. Chances are they can make a spell for you special if you ask them, even if they dont normally make priest spells.

I traded a guy some crafting scrolls for some priest scrolls even steven the other day. Took him a while to make the stuff, but I got 3 AppIII spells out of it for only 22 Sil, plus some trades.
  4. ARCHIVED-Donte Guest

go ahead and upgrade. I did, may fizzle a little more, but I click fast and the added power makes up.