Fixed Internally Southern Desert of Ro PQ on Varsoon TLE Not Activating

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by oakmiser, Mar 1, 2024.

1. oakmiser Well-Known Member

Southern Desert of Ro PQ on Varsoon TLE Not Activating. Checked at the top of the hour upto 5 mins past the hour for 4 hours in a row and it had not spawned.

Thanks!
    Fuzypaws and Grimjak like this.
  2. hellzelves Member

Pretty please give us this! With cherries on top?? The notes don't show us as being left off it :(
  3. Kaitheel Developer

I found an issue with the values it was checking for on the server. It should be active now though!

*And I just watched a group successfully start it on Varsoon!

~ Kaitheel
    Beee and oakmiser like this.
  4. oakmiser Well-Known Member

We're in yep, thank you. Only issue is it doesnt appear beatable w/ current mob levels vs our levels and/or stat issued by the Power Shift buff arent enough.
  5. Winkler New Member

Its not fixed , Timers are not reflecting the real times , the PQ doesn't activate at times for 5 hours , and then sometimes the very next . then 3 hours etc , Keeping everyone there because never knowing when its going to be active , can you guys please make this consistent with a timer . i mean were spending 95% of our day there waiting never knowing . really no one wants to just stay there all day , would like to venture out and do other things and come back when said timers are ready thank you .
  6. Grimjak Member

I don't know if this is a bug or it's working as intended, but there seems to be no rhyme nor reason to the amount of time between PQ zone openings.
    Today it opened at 8am, 11am, 3pm, and now (8pm) we're still waiting for it to open.
    Is the timer 3 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours? Is the code just using a random generator to decide how long between openings? Is it some sort of modified Fibonacci sequence?

Edit - zone finally opened at 9pm so six hours between the most recent zone and the previous one.
    Fuzypaws likes this.
  7. Fuzypaws New Member

Not Spawning!
  8. Darinsfooll New Member

Still doesn't appear to be working. Sitting for hours on end and just past another Mark everyone thought it was going to open up.