Sorta-New Player Looking For Not-Too-Serious, LGBT-Friendly People

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ghostlily, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Ghostlily New Member

Hey Norrath!

My name's Lily and I'm a recovering player of that other big MMO, the one with the panda bears. Most of my friends play there, so that's what I've been paying for monthly, but...with the addition of Krono, maybe I can actually get into EQ2 for once without having to pay two monthly fees!

So...I'm looking to network with people who know the game and don't mind newbies! I generally heal, and while I'm not a big raider I can still heal all the hard-mode primals in FFXIV x3 I am really excited about actually getting a character in EQ2 past level 40 and learning what this game really has to offer.

Also: I'm transgender, outspoken about it and happy to chat for hours, but EQ2 is also my downtime, my relaxation. I don't mind educating and answering questions but it'd be really nice to meet up with people who already sorta understand the whole deal. Being everyone's teachable moment 24-7 can get exhausting.

Right now I'm on Unrest, but I would roll anywhere for the right group or guild :3
  2. Mozil Active Member

Hi there! I'm an officer for Order of the White Rose on Permafrost, which I originally joined as a newbie looking for a place to get away from the usual gamer trash talk about gender/orientation and certain unpleasant things that can happen to people - it's a clean chat guild, so there'll be none of that nonsense.

There are newbies as well as long-time players with a bunch of max level alts, and every account type, and everyone's been great about advice and stepping in to help with the occasional "ack I can't kill this level 95 mob sitting on top of a quest item my low-level crafter needs" or those high-end quests where you need to commission an item from a bunch of other tradeskill classes. And I'm always stuffing tons of max-size backpacks in the guild bank to help out folks who are stuck with hardly any inventory space. :D

Raiding's not required and it's not something I do myself, but I know we have some alliances with other guilds for raiding purposes if you want to do that at some point.

We have an ad thread over here for more info, if this sounds like it'd work for you. https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2...r-of-the-white-rose-permafrost-server.549659/