Sorry job of balancing

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-Beelzebub, Jul 26, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Beelzebub Guest

*not constructive*
  2. ARCHIVED-Tantrasil Guest

I cant say anything about the lower tiers of bgs but i think they did a fantastic job getting people to pvp again. You have to realize nobody really has toughness/lethality and things will change over the next couple of weeks. I for one am having a blast and im sure im not the only one.
  3. ARCHIVED-Umeil Guest

lethality / toughness will still amke no diff. Casters are out of control. 1 shot people with 60k health it is pathetic. If they dont get it sorted soon too many people will leave again making PvP pointless once again
  4. ARCHIVED-Brook Guest

I am having blast in BG's, I havent seen any real imbalance issues. there will always be players that have a good combo they can unleash on someone and waste anyone they come up against. I have been hit by a couple of players like that, its part of the game. I have almost one shotted people myself from time to time, it all evens out.
    The biggest thing I have noticed is that it requires your whole team to play as a team to win now where before it only took one or two people to carry the team. Stick together and work as a team and you will notice a huge difference in your experience in BG's. Try to solo or get caught out alone and you will pay for it with your life with a quickness. As a ranger, I do so love catching someone off alone.
  5. ARCHIVED-Davngr1 Guest

casters are pretty powerful right now. might need to turn them down a lil but better yet it would be better to take away the ca's pvp penalty like they did for spell damage.
  6. ARCHIVED-Rynir Guest

Not all casters... Sorcerers. Wizards and warlocks have the survivability of a tank while sporting the best dps in game. This is very unbalanced.
    Summoners are glass cannons (which makes sense, though they could use a little more survivability)
    Enchanters are pretty meh. They have the dps of a healer and the worst survivability out of all the mage classes though they can stun you for 2 to 3 secs!!! (lame)
    On a side note, an illy last night was hitting me for 20k a proc with their "Synergism" proc and the inquisitors "Strike of Faith" group proc. No doubt they found some bug. I have screen shots!
  7. ARCHIVED-Rynir Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Twyxx Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Omougi Guest

Twyxx wrote:
    Agreed. These huge damage procs are going to be getting a balance pass.
  10. ARCHIVED-Virrago Guest

Going to lock this thread down now as the original post wasn't constructive.