Sooo... wtf?

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Hanzde, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Hanzde New Member

I'm completely confused, and have no idea how to figure out what the issue is.

Last night I was on my Berserker, right? Well, all was just fine with my self heals and tanking 100-200 mobs in Raw Sushi. Now, all of a sudden.... I'm on my berserker today and I can't tank for sh*t. I can barely handle 20 enemies without having to pop my last resort spells to keep my health up. I have all my buffs running and everything, I have no idea. Any thoughts?
  2. xkrisx Well-Known Member

I know they have been messing with DM's on SOE's end but not sure what impact that would have on game side. Did your grp makeup change, for every 1 person in group up to 5 total, the toughness of the mobs increase. If you went in there solo or duo the first time and thne went in with a full grp the second time, that might equate to what your experiencing.
  3. Hanzde New Member

No I'm just soloing it.
  4. xkrisx Well-Known Member

Sounds like it is bugged out then.
  5. Malachy Well-Known Member

Are you higher level than you were you last ran it? If you hadn't noticed, there is a significant scaling issue and unless you are a very well geared 95, you're better off being in your 20s.

Hopefully they will reitemize gear again when we get to level 100 (and adjust mobs HP as well). As it stands now, there is a terrible progression in gear and it means a lot of meticulous coding for agnostic zones (DMs/BGs) and (chrono)mentoring is necessary or they will continue try to scale based on max level. Which leads to situations like everyone PL'ing their 95s with level 20s in DMs.

That said, I /petitioned about it a year ago without resolution, it's just taken a while for others to realize how messed up it is and take advantage of it.
  6. Hanzde New Member

I've only leveled up once since I was able to solo it easily, 88 to 89. I wouldn't think it would make this dramatic of a change, would it?
  7. Ahupu Well-Known Member

Meh you may have been better off in the past at level 20, but well geared is not essential for a 95. Solo in a DM I was able to handle anything that was thrown at me in handcrafted (up to 150 mobs) on my serker . Our heals being based on percentages of max health means that with over 150k hp in HC the mobs in a DM (solo or even up to 2 more players) cannot hit me hard enough to hurt me. Add plain jane VI overland quest gear and I can do anything up to 4 players total. A level 20 on the other hand even with adjusted HP does not have enough to survive, after all the experimental gear went away.
  8. Adegx Active Member

So you went from ok at 89 to WTF at 90?

Sounds about right.. I can see the mobs scaling much much better since there was such a power increase starting at 90
  9. Droll Active Member

level 90 changes the entire dynamic of DMs. at < 89 you get your power scaled up to "95" stats... then at 90 the scaling stops, and everything becomes "normal".