Sonic Interference in an x4 bug

Discussion in 'Troubador' started by ARCHIVED-El'mindeeya, Jul 13, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-El'mindeeya Guest

Any other Troub having this really odd bug? I've now done this the last 5 times I've been in an x4 (VP, VS, Thuuga, and Levi). I go in, and cast all my debuffs on the first mob, including Sonic Interference. When the mob dies, all the debuffs BUT Sonic Interference comes back up, and it stays unavailable until I zone out. Sonic Interference works find when I'm not in a raid instance. I haven't tested this in an x2 yet, but out and about it works fine.
    I did the /bug to report it, but haven't gotten any kind of response, so I figured I'd ask out here to see if anyone else is having this issue, or if anyone knows what causes it. I know that the Troub that come with us doesn't experience this bug, but I have 197 AA, and she has 160ish I think.
    Anyways, thanks in advance to any questions and comments.
  2. ARCHIVED-Death0Matic Guest

I've used it a bit and its happened a few times.
  3. ARCHIVED-Wasuna Guest

Has happened to me once in VP. I have been on other x4 raids and it didn't happen.
  4. ARCHIVED-soulljah Guest

It seems to happen to me on Xebnok the most, idk if it has anything to do with the charm or something /shrug
  5. ARCHIVED-DaemosDaen Guest

While this only sometimes happens on other raid zones, this will happen 100% of the time in PoTATO.. er... I mean Palace of The Ancient One once the first trash is down, I lose the use of sonic inteferance. really annoying actually. I have also /bugged it, but this is the first thing I see mentioning the bug.

(edit: it seems that 3 AM posting imakes for bad typing.)
  6. ARCHIVED-El'mindeeya Guest

After doing a lot of runs with it, I've discovered that it ONLY happens when there is another Troub in the raid casting it. If both cast it on a mob, one of the spells KILLS the other out. One troub gets to cast it the rest of the zone, while the other's gets blacked out an unusable. I still don't know if its who casts it first, or second, but it happens EVERY time m and my fellow raid troub cast it on the same mob....