Something is wrong with double exp

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Katzandra, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Katzandra Well-Known Member

I decided to take advantage of double experience and get a few more alts to lvl 120. Prior to this bonus, I had taken 12 toons through the first few steps of the signature so I have a strong pool to make presumptions from. Prior to the double experience, the toons usually made level 113 taking the spire from Kylong Plains to the Blinding. Their vitality would drop drastically and I would use a vitality item and proceed. With the double experience bonus recently enacted, the three characters I took through the portal ended up lvl 110.3. Their vitality was depleted to about 10% to get one third of a level!!!!

All in all it took the same number of quests to get a toon to 120 as it did without Double experience and took just as many vitality boosts.

In a related matter, I was disappointed to find that the Ever Vitality potions did nothing to restore vitality (since I used it for the experience bonus before I started questing and had 100% vitality when I started). This was the first time I had bothered to use one of these miracle potions. It was no better than a regular 2 hour exp potion.