Something doesn't seem right here

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by assassin4438, Sep 22, 2019.

1. assassin4438 New Member

i'm only getting 50 status for lv 110 normal tradeskill writs, is that normal? i feel like that number should be much higher https://i.imgur.com/BP750Gn.png
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

Yeah, a normal writ should be way higher than that.
    What crafting class are you?
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

And I just checked in game, level 110 provisioner standard TS writs only award 50 status points as well. DEFINITELY a bug. Oh and it only gave me half the coin for fuel back.

Luckily, it looks like rush orders are fine though.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

And in a separate issue, it appears the guild hall fuel merchant will no longer buy back high level (celestial) fuels. The other merchants had no issue with it.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

The fuel merchant has never bough celestial fuel... it was reported back in the Planes of Magic beta and again in the Chaos Descending beta. It has never been addressed by the devs.
    Avithax, Soara2, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

I guess I'd forgotten about that then lol. I usually use up all my celestial before buying more but I didn't need these leftovers so tried. Thanks for the info. They have gotten another bug report on it in any case.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  7. Avithax Well-Known Member

Sad but true, along with many other issues that I honestly think the Devs have been instructed to ignore because they don't change the bottom line.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Raff Well-Known Member

I crafted a couple of hundred MC daggers and sold back 9-10 x 200 stacks of celestial coal just last night. Unless there is a higher level fuel than that?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Melkior Well-Known Member

Sold back to the fuel merchant, or sold to the general vendor? Unless they fixed it recently, it is the fuel vendor that wouldn't buy it back.
    Cyrrena and Mermut like this.
  10. Gninja Developer

I will update fuel merchant to being able to buy celestial. Was not aware, sorry! Not sure about the intention for the writs but I will ask around.
    Cyrrena, Seefar, Beee and 4 others like this.
  11. Raff Well-Known Member

Fuel Vendor
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I can't sell the fuel to the fuel merchant, possibly/probably something else is at play?

I tried it before posting just to make sure it hasn't been fixed and Guild Fuel Merchant won't buy the fuel.
    The Guild Commodities Exporter will buy the fuel.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.