Some advice needed

Discussion in 'Fury' started by ARCHIVED-Xael, Jun 23, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Xael Guest

I quit EQ2 around the time of EoF and I have been playing AoC lately and due to the development team and the massive amounts of bugs and unfinished content I have a sour taste regarding that game. Also I have a new computer which I am sure will run EQ2 with awesome settings, so that is another reason I wish to come back.
    That being said I am curious about certain classes. I plan on playing on Nagafen as I love pvp and pve. So the problem lies with which class to roll. Last i knew some of these classes were a joke for pve raiding and some kinda poor in pvp as well. The classes I am choosing from will be more than likely Ranger, Monk, Pally and SK, maybe a Fury. I want to be able to experience all facets of the game is the problem. So pve content is important as well as pvp. The class doesnt have to be outstanding at either, but definitely having some merrit regarding one or both of these issues.
    I do not know what has changed as far as raiding goes or the desirability of these classes or whether or not they have been nerfed into oblivion. A good example is the fact that I havnt played a monk since DoF, before they changed the fighter classes into tanks. Back when monks were like their eq1 version. Such a letdown to hear about that :(
    I will be posting this in the forums of these classes to get as many valid opinions as possible. It is much better than searching through endless posts that are irrelevant or outdated. So thank all of you ahead of time, I look forward to finally being able to run this game without video/pc lag lol. I have missed this game.
    Oh one more thing, is the game a ghosttown now? I mean is nagafen empty as far as population goes? I know WoW stole a lot of players and now Conan is out, how barren do you think the server is now?