Soloability imbalance

Discussion in 'General Fighter Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Raahl, Jun 25, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Chanliang Guest

Slightly old thread but my shadow knightt with plate, shield, all physical resistance from class/race advancement and 5 AA points to battle hardened reducing incoming melee damage X amount. At level 52 I can pretty much take any number (literally) of -10 to +4 level normal mobs up to 1 arrow up and kill them without ever losing more than 15% hp. From combat log I can see text "mob/npc X couldn't inflict any damage to you) most of the time. Whatever small amount of HP I lose life taps and heals will heal me close to full hp. I can kill with harm touch up even con triple arrow named starred mobs.
    I can go to pillars of flame or clefts of Rujark in sinking sands and pull everything on sight and aoe them down with no danger of dying, doenst matter if Im half the time stunned or sleeping... Something is bit broken
    In instances things are slightly different as battle hardened doesnt trivialize damage there.
  2. ARCHIVED-hortefoutre Guest

Raahl wrote:
    I did the same with a 52 paladin, indeed i took up to 20 droargs.
    I had battle hardening (most cheated AA) and 40% AOe auto attack (hit only 4 target) + several open AOE.
    Like 3 monthes ago i asked on live forum for an examination of battle hardenning. This Aa does not scale down well. It allows any fighter to pull any amount of mob (like 2-3 rooms in runny eye) and to kill them using aoe.
  3. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

No need to necropost guys.
  4. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

you'd think someone with over 2k posts would know better.