Solo mobs in withered lands

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Trimunus, Jun 16, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Trimunus Guest

Why are the solo mobs in the solo mission for skyshine having less hp than the solo mobs in the overland zones? The withered lands mobs have way too much hp, in em dov raid gear and takes about 5-10 seconds to kill them. The solo missions have the right idea and a lot less health.
  2. ARCHIVED-Trimunus Guest

Would like an official explaination for this, there is no reason that solo mobs need this much hp.
  3. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Yes, pleae increase the HP on the mobs in the solo mision to actually be T10 mobs.
    There is nothing wrong with the HP level of the mobs in WL.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rasttan Guest

5-10 whole seconds to kill a mob?????? OMG I'm outraged they should auto die by proximity when I get with in 30 meters of them.
  5. ARCHIVED-Trimunus Guest

If you take that long to kill mobs to solo when you have raid gear and you think this makes sense, clearly you don't understand the point of higher level gear. It should mean that you can one shot solo mobs when properly geared. eq2 has ALWAYS been this way. Bad time to start changing it. It takes me just as long to solo a heroic mob as a solo one.
  6. ARCHIVED-Ragnaphore Guest

Do you really moan because your Mystic isn't able to one-shot mobs or was it with another character ?
  7. ARCHIVED-Raknid Guest

He/she wants one of those buttons...you know the one I am talking about. :)
  8. ARCHIVED-kalaria Guest

WL quest gear >>> DoV quest gear.
    Therefore.
    WL mob HP >>> DoV mob HP.
  9. ARCHIVED-Lizabethan Guest

Atan@Unrest wrote:
    Can I quote this and drop it in a half-dozen other threads?
  10. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Lizabethan wrote:
    Go for it =)
  11. ARCHIVED-Drupal Guest

I agree with Atan, there is nothing wrong with the HP of the mbs in WL. If anyone has issues it's because they are not ready for it and should not be there anyway.
  12. ARCHIVED-Trimunus Guest

It's for my SK. Regardless of anyone's opinion the heroic mobs seem to have the same amount of hp as the solo ones. Takes the same amount of time to solo either one on my sk. It should not be this way.
  13. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Trimunus wrote:
    Sure, up the HP on the heroic ones. I'm all for that.
    Honestly, I quickly learned to ignore the heroic vs solo tag in WL, as the difference between the mobs was inconsequential.