Solo areas... help...

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Wacko1971, Apr 22, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Wacko1971 Guest

Hiya All,
    I am desperate for some feedback and advice please :) I generally end up solo'ing due to being on Splitpaw server but being an Aussie and most players there being UK they are sleeping or working while I am playing.
    I am a lvl 90 Swashy with only 190AA due to rapidly levelling rather than a mix of both XP and AA. I have generally OK gear but nothing like you get from raids etc which I cant get involved in due to very few players on when I am.
    Can someone give me a list of areas I could solo with a merc to gain some of the better loot or at least gain platinum so I can buy some better loot. Alos areas where I could gain AA quickly too.
    ANY help, advice, guidance would be much appreciated.

Cheers
  2. ARCHIVED-Kenpachii Guest

You should consider a server transfer to a server with alot more aussies playing on it, like unrest. Atleast then you could get groups, and actually play with others, raid etc.
    Seb, chardok, poa, chelsith are some good zones if you are wanting to grind some AA, once you get enough, go to skyshrine and do the solo quests, the rewards are very nice and will easily give you enough gear to do the instances.
  3. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

The Withered Lands solo quest gear totally replaces all previous solo and group gear even in Velious. And the quests are very easy.