SolEye Door Broken

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Cheshirepezkat, May 6, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Cheshirepezkat Guest

The door leading to the ramp after the 3rd elevator goes up in Sol Eye is Broken and won't work. We were told to ask fellow players for hints that have more experience with the particular instance. We have been in the instance numerous times and it have NEVER had a problem with it. When you hover your curser over the door, there aren't any options whatsoever anymore... no options, no glowing, door, zippo/nadda.

There are some rumors that "bot" farmers are able to bug the doors, etc....

Please assist and fix this bug asap please, as there are many people needing to get into the area for quests and what not. I'm sure there would be a lot of customers happy to see this fixed in a timely matter.

Thank you.
  2. ARCHIVED-stepha72 Guest

Yep, this happened on Najena. The door has always been clicky and now it just does not work. If you walk to close to the door then the floor gets buggy too. The floor will vanish so you cant move forward because the door does not work and you cant move backwards because you will die in the lava.
    I know this isn't a really popular zone anymore but we all still have to get down to Nagafen and we cant do that if the door is broken. Please fix ASAP
  3. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

Has it really been broken for a whole year?! or is this an anniv. thing where every May it goes down? Or are my eyes wonly and that first post isn't a year old?!
  4. ARCHIVED-MrHell Guest

I encountered the buggy door last night. There were a few of us in the same spot.

Must give a gratz to customer support on this one. Took 15 minutes from my petition for a GM to arrive and teleport myself and groupmate to the other side of the door.

Still, it should be fixed. Seems like a simple fix imo.