SOELive Update!

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, Aug 17, 2014.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Chris, Dave, and I had a lot of fun meeting with a lot of the players here. It's nice to put a face to the forum name!
    Highlights included... A player request for less Firiona boob jiggle, the home made meatbeast plushie, finding out Katanallama is as insane as his posts are and Shmogre and her crew are as nice in person as their posts are. And the really nice guy whose forum name I can't remember who always gives me the nicest hug. Thanks everyone who showed up and I hope this expansion is as fun to play as I think it will be!
    Katz, Shmogre and Tylia like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

And every conversation I had turned into a duck mount request.
    Katz, Shmogre, Errrorr and 3 others like this.
  3. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

What about the nunchuks for brawlers?
  4. Genghes Active Member

THE FOWL BEAST! Nunchucks would be awesome
    Katz, Wirewhisker and ttobey like this.
  5. Katanallama Well-Known Member

Mission accomplished!
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

And I wasn't even there!
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Oh don't worry, your oppressive presence was definitely floating around!
  8. Katanallama Well-Known Member

I've been spreading the good word for you, Errrorr
    Errrorr likes this.
  9. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

So going to have to find a way to get there next year I think.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Good? There's nothing good about that word!
    flameweaver likes this.
  11. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Thanks for making the time to share it all with us. It is awesome to see what the art team is working on, and even more impressive to see what's coming up...it's going to be [darn it, I need a word other than "awesome"] amazing [there, found one].

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the art makes EQ2 stand out in the MMO world. It's a rare team that can make bunny mounts, dinos, dragons, pygmies, Aerakyn, meatbeasts, and more all look like part of the same world, without going Roger Rabbit cartoony.

You guys rock.
    Katz, Tylia, cellinaire and 2 others like this.
  12. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Hmm, looks like ye all had a fun time there ;)

Anyway, anyone recorded "the art of everquest II" panel or can anyone tell me what they showed at that panel ?
    Will be appreciated :D
  13. Katanallama Well-Known Member

The art panel was "awesome" (yea, i'll say it!), they talked about the terrain tool, how the new expansion's zones evolved over the weeks, and a few of the models - the "awesome" (twice, in the same paragraph?!) new pygmies, the Aerakyn characters, some of Ttobey's animations that he's super proud of, and uhh.... something else.... maybe.

I'm also pretty sure this was the panel which failed to come up with a better mount alternative to ducks :)
    ttobey, Katz, Shmogre and 1 other person like this.
  14. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Hehe, awesome to hear that! And yup, these new pygmie models. Wow :D and Broken Skull bay!!