SOE Please Fix EQII Profiles

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Gozer, Jul 16, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Gozer Guest

I just wanted to say that the EQII Character Profiles on this website Needs to be Fixed. It has not been fixed in almost over 2 years, and I think it's about time that someone looks into fixing this because World of Warcraft has the same thing and it's always working properly.

The Everquest II Character Profiles need to be fixed so we can upload our paperdoll images, and also so we can properly use the EQII signature images. Either Remove it if your not going to fix it, or fix it and keep it going. I know this is not something that would be hard to fix because I have been a web designer for 11 years. So Please get someone to at least take 30 mins of their time to at least look into it.

Thanks for your time.
    Cheers
  2. ARCHIVED-Redwillow Guest

I saw somewhere in the fan faire coverage that they are redisgning/fixing the site.
  3. ARCHIVED-Zaldor Guest

Has eq2players ever worked 100% since November 2004?
  4. ARCHIVED-Darthor Guest

Kaszan@Unrest_old wrote:
    Yes they've already completed the live XML feed and are in the process of launching it irc. This will be making it so everyone will have real-time access to their profile paving the way for a myraid of 3rd party application uses.
  5. ARCHIVED-Redwillow Guest

Lalen@Everfrost wrote:
    That sounds about right. Did you go to fanfair Lalen? Or do you just know this because you used to work for soe?
  6. ARCHIVED-Darthor Guest

Kaszan@Unrest_old wrote:
    http://eq2wire.com/2011/07/12/after...m-the-eq2-team/
    It is public knowledge.
    Q: We were promised accurate real time xml data feeds for sites to replace EQ2players, where is that project and when will it be released?
    A: They are pretty much done, and Platform is now working on it. This should make an appearance ‘Soon’ after the entirely new EQ2Players site launches.
  7. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

Zaldor wrote:
    LOL no, but it worked better then! Then they redesigned/fixed it and made it worse! Now it's completely screwed!
  8. ARCHIVED-IvyBlackrose Guest

they already said they have almost completed the new eq2characters page its in final testing stages or something like that now
  9. ARCHIVED-Zaldor Guest

They've "fixed" it several times in the past I think. Hopefully this fix works better than some of their recent in-game fixes.
  10. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Darthor Guest

Zaldor wrote:
    It "should". I have no more faith in SOE than the next guy/gal -- but really, the only way a live (real-time) feed will not work is if the in-game data is not working at which no one will be playing.
  12. ARCHIVED-Thalador Dufosnee Guest

When will then be now? Soon