SOE please change Scars Questline Rewards to Lvl92

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by CSP84, May 14, 2013.

1. CSP84 Well-Known Member

Dear SOE,
    i have had already a topic written in the general discussion section, but i feel a more direct approach would be better in this section.

Many Veterans that i have met in-game did return to the game by SOE advertisement that people without the COE expansion could do the GU66 Scars quest lines (like myself).
    Furthermore GU66 was advertised as part of the Velious expansion which i bought.

Now the tricky part here is that while you can do the quests you can't use the quest rewards due to being lvl93 .

People/Veterans(again like me) where considering upgrading old gear with the quest rewards to be in line with the Heroic Grotto Zones 375cc requirements.

Where does it leave people like myself ?The best bet would be skyshrine gear, but guess what on my server there is literally no one willing to kill Dozekar for the heads anymore.
    The only sky groups are for the open sky xp groups to grind to lvl95. I helped a couple of groups with the promise to help me but when there job was done they left he groups.......... I can't think that on other servers more people are willing to do one years old content.

As for jewelry/weapons i had to buy those as well as skyshrine recipe components to upgrade my gear.
    It doesn't help that scout gear seemed to drop less frequently than mage/priests and tank items in CoE.

SOE please consider to change quest rewards, including the charm at the end, to lvl92 for the reasons mentioned This would go along way for people i guess
    Jrel likes this.