SOE Forum Signature

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Nibahnya , Feb 24, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Nibahnya Guest

Hello, Was just wondering if I did something wrong when trying to get my SOE forum signature set up. I followed the instructions and took a in game paper doll screen shot and then uploaded it to the eq2players section under my profile which says it will be updated in the system with in 24 hours of the upload but that was about two weeks ago and still nothing has been updated.

Did I miss a step some where along the way?
  2. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Does your paperdoll show up on your EQ2 Players character profile?
    (Your profile says "access denied," or I'd already know the answer to this question.) :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Nibahnya Guest

Seagoat wrote:
    No it does not show up so not sure what it was I did wrong.

I opend the acess up for my toons info, sorry don't remember why back in the days i restricted it but you should be able to see what you need now.

Thanks for helping out.
  4. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I would try to upload the image again...make extra sure you follow the instructions to the letter, since there's more than one way to upload images in EQ2Players.
    Here they are again, just in case. ;)
    1. Go to the EQ2 Players website. (Sign in if you're not already.)
    2. Click "Characters" in the menu on the left.
    3. Click the character's name in the menu on the right of the character you want to upload a paperdoll for.
    4. In the tabs above your character profile, click the red "Admin" tab.
    5. Below the "Admin" tab, click "Manage Images." [This is NOT the same as "Manage Screenshots!"]
    6. Under the "Profile Image" header, click "Browse..." and locate your character's paperdoll image.
    7. Once the filename appears in the text box next to the "Browse..." button, click the "Upload to Server" button.