SOE, are you listening? Bueller? Bueller?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Econometrix, Aug 22, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-AikonHalcyon Guest

Zahne@Mistmoore wrote:
    Come group with me too, please 8)
  2. ARCHIVED-Soefje Guest

Econometrix wrote:
    I think I would rather have Feign Death than evac. Fits with the RP aspects of the warlock also. I have both a SK and warlock (I know a gutton for punishment) and I find FD more useful than evac. My SK only uses evac to travel.

I would like to see more teleportation points for sorcerers. Need one in KOS, one in KJ, and one or two in whatever new expansion is released.
  3. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Aikon@Blackburrow wrote:
    I'll third this and add a well-intentioned "Bring it."
  4. ARCHIVED-zaneluke Guest

I am a simple guy.

I Just want

MY GRASP ROOT RESTORED TO WHAT IS WAS BEFORE DOF

LOL, what was it 24 seconds?
  5. ARCHIVED-Windowlicker Guest

To be honest there aren't many instances where I even use my roots anymore. The survivability on this class is so high you can pretty much tank any solo content in the game, and even some heroic's.

Heck, last night I tanked KC while our tank took the boat. And only had a 75 fury healing.

Even at A3 these roots are more then good enough. I'm almost dissapointed I don't get more use out of them in comparison to older expansions.
  6. ARCHIVED-Econometrix Guest

Kraace@Everfrost wrote:
    I agree that FD would be useful and would fit with our classes' image. One practical issue is that FD does not upgrade. Since the siphoning line is our substitute for the wizard's two evac spells, something would have to be provided to equate the wizard's lvl 38 group evac. Group FD would be too powerful.

Almost anything would be better than the existing siphoning spells. They work sporadically and return a miniscule amount of power when they do work.