So whats coercers gonna get ....

Discussion in 'Mages' started by lumi, Aug 19, 2014.

1. lumi New Member

As sony has already revealed what illu's are getting with there new spell it leaves me wondering what coercers are gonna get .. its kinda unfair to reveal there new spells and not coercer's ... also i dont want no pet crap unless that pet offers me some uber buff which i cant see happening ...c'mon devs give the coercers some love we are severly lacking compared to illu's thats why you see less and less coercers playing ... there wont be any coercers left soon its thats bad .. try recruiting one lol is nearly impossable ... i would like to here what devs have to say about coercers right now cause we suck...
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

From SoE Live, chanters get the same new prestige page, so coercers will have access to the same spell.
  3. Buffrat Well-Known Member

All Coercers need is a 5% base cb buff like Illies get for base pot and triggered abilities need to be allowed to Doublecast.

I'd rather see the Prestige Endline changed to the 5% cb thing than reducing the base recast of PoM because it throws it off the 1m recast charm burst you're forcing players into.
  4. Malleria Well-Known Member

Better to be left wondering than to see and be disappointed. /mourn brawlers
  5. Buffrat Well-Known Member

I mean, monks are already ridiculous. They don't need anything else.

But yeah thinking more about it taking the PoM endline is actually a loss of dps unless you wait until 60s is up to recast it anyway. Dual conversion might be best for coercers right now for raiding.