So, THIS happened...

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Furst Ayde, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Furst Ayde New Member

I'm gonna whine and complain here for a min or two...

I just came back after a 5-6 year hiatus. As you can imagine, there's been quite a lot for me to get used to again and tons of new stuff to learn.

The other day I made a big oops. I was unattuning a weapon that had 2 orange adorns on it. I had several windows open, and in closing them all did not thoroughly read the pop-up warning that any no-trade adornments would be destroyed. I'd just recently acquired these, and didn't realize they'd be any different than any other adornment. Yes, totally my fault...I know.

Not realizing what happened, you can imagine how I felt when a guildie told me what he thought transpired. So, one Champion V and one Glory V adorn down the drain...and you all know these aren't easy to attain.

It was recommended to me by several people that I file a petition. Experiences were shared with me that gave me hope, hearing others relay stories of assistance from Customer Service in similar situations.

So, I did just that. Owned the mistake, asked humbly for any assistance possible. And...got shot down in a response that seemed like a "canned" reply that indicated my plight was not even given consideration.

Here is the response:

I'm not looking to exploit anything here. It can't possibly be an unreasonable request. I created revenue for DBG by purchasing an item unattuner...which made this mistake even more costly.

I'm not gonna be one of "those people" and say I'll rage-quit, or I'll not spend any more physical money on DB / in-game items...but this has really soured any thoughts of future investment in a game I remembered fondly from the very start.
  2. Conmonnn Member

sucks but sometimes it happens. there is however a Restore items feature in your character window that you can spend DBC to retrieve items that have been sold/lost and cannot be restored. HOWEVER i dont know how often this thing updates and if it actually works have never tried it myself