So Long Frostfell

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Almee, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

I just want to say I really enjoyed what I could of Frostfell this year. I tried to participate in the photo contest. Most of my toons did at least two Frostfell quests. I now have a snowy dwelling that will be Frostfell decorated all year long. Most of my toons have their Frostfell recipes up-to-date. I have lots of Frostfell harvests for year-long crafting. I found the three Frostfell workstations. And my toons have lots of nice Frostfell trees and decorations stored for next year's celebration.

Thank you SOE for a fun Frostfell. I wish it lasted longer but I know we have other holidays coming up we need to celebrate. I hope, next year, your holiday specials work much better than they did this year. And last, but not least, try to remember KISS (keep it simple stupid) when you plan next-years Frostfell.
    Bestiarator and Moonpanther like this.
  2. d1anaw Well-Known Member

I was a bit disappointed this year. I just didn't feel like anyone did much to add to it this year. There were no new rewards for the quests and only one new quest which I ended up not doing because it was ridiculously difficult for the reward. Even the crafted things were a bit disappointing, with the exception of the poinsettias. They are great and will add a great deal to the décor. And I love the reindeer mounts for FF. I hope to eventually get one for all my characters to use just then. Some of the quests could use some update/elimination/or new rewards. I think it's the one event that most people look forward to the most and I hate to feel like it got left in the background as it did feel this year.
    Bestiarator and Moonpanther like this.