Snoogles presentation pink elly??

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Zallnessa, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Zallnessa New Member

Where oh where has that little pink elephant gone?? I search and search around the spot but she never comes out! Has the location moved for some reason after so many years? I do not remember there ever being a spawn time for it, but is that the case now? I have abandoned the quest and restarted it but never do I see my little pink elephant! and yes I do have those beer goggles on ;)
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

The goggles will not show Snoogle's items... You have to drink Snoogle's brew that you receive when you pick up the quest. It's strong stuff!
  3. Zallnessa New Member

Holy buckets! Thank you! I am coming back after a long break and forgot about that! Any advise for a hangover cure? LOL <3
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Heh... neither Hair of the Dog nor Wake-up Juice worked for me... you do receive one spell/item that works from a quest - the bar crawl I think - but you can only use it once.
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

You don't want one. Especially if you're subbed and have fast travel available. If you go to Commons and get to the spot for the elephant before you drink you can then bounce right through all 4 locations for Snoogle's items before it wears off if you're quick about it.
    Rosyposy and Finora like this.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

To add to what Tkia said, if you sub use fast travel. You can hit Commonlands first and take your drink only when you are near where the elephant should be (and after picking up the pure water if you are also doing the Brell's Brew quest). Then fast travel to Feerrott & Enchanted Lands in what ever order suits you, since they are both right by the docks. Then hit up TSteppes for the last piece. You can complete it well before the double vision from the sip of the flask wears off.

Even if you aren't subbed for the fast travel if you are speedy you can do it in one sip. Start with Feerrott in that case, then go to Enchanted Lands for the update. In Enchanted Lands run to the druid ring or wizard spire and take that to Commonlands to get the update. Then take the wizard spire in Commonlands to Thundering Steppes for your final update.. That's how I always did it prior to the advent of free fast travel.
    Rosyposy likes this.