Snapping sonnet

Discussion in 'Troubador' started by ARCHIVED-Zukhov, Dec 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Zukhov Guest

Anyone else think that this song actually debuffs you? Wheni cast i get a debuff in my window and loose 14 power when the song wears off. Is it just me, is this the way the song works?
  2. ARCHIVED-Oghier Guest

I've noticed this and /bugged it. It's clearly targetting the bard, not the critter, at least for the power drain.
  3. ARCHIVED-Zukhov Guest

NOt just me then, i'll bug it too .
  4. ARCHIVED-Eleri Guest

I also have this problem and have bugged it.
  5. ARCHIVED-aeiouy Guest

I am not sure this is a bug. If you read the description it says it reduces the targets AC, and drains power. It doesn't specifically say it drains power from the mob. So it could be intended that it is a power over time drain while the ac debuff is in effect.

It could easily be broken as well, but the description is simply not clear enough to tell one way or another. They need to fix the description at worst, and make sure the skill is working as well.
  6. ARCHIVED-Oghier Guest

Many troubador spells "drain power," aiej. The others drain power from the critter -- that's one of the troubador's most important party tricks. It would be pretty odd if this spell weren't in line with the others. It's a bug.
  7. ARCHIVED-Hahn_Highnote Guest

If the mob dies before the recourse wears off in your buff window or maintained spell window, you will take the power hit. If the buff fades before the mob dies... it takes the power hit. I think. :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Zukhov Guest

You take a power hit regardless of the mob dying or not. Tested. Brilliant blade leaves the buffin your maintained window after a mob dies.

If snapping sonnet was working correctly the buff should appear in maintained buffs window not buff window.
  9. ARCHIVED-Shalwin Guest

Just a quick note... you can cancel this effect on yourself in order to not take the power drain.
  10. ARCHIVED-Xrande Guest

yeah, cancelling debuffs that is supposed to work is a huge pain.
    I already have 4 buffs waiting for a right-click and cancel. Another one is just tiring.

I hope the fix the song refresh quick!!!