Smite Evil bug that resets run speed to 0%

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-Wookiesrus, Sep 15, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Wookiesrus Guest

When using Smite Evil as a killing blow to 3 or more mobs my run speed will be reset to 0%. This happens regardless if I'm on my mount or not (without my mount my running speed is at 5%, but will still be reset to 0% after using Smite Evil). It will occasionally do this with 2 mobs but I can make it happen all the time with 3 or more.
    The only way to undo this is to 1) Launch an attack against a mob, 2) Be struck first my a mob, 3) Turn off your mount buff and then reapply it. Until any of those are done my run speed will stay at 0%.
    Anyone else run into this and have thought...what the heck is going on?
  2. ARCHIVED-Controlor Guest

this has been like this for years now. It not just Smite evil its any aoe. If you are not targeting a mob and you kill it you will more often than not have 0% run speed after the encounter. Its annoying but yah just pull another mob and your fine. It happens a lot when i am pling my alts and targeting my alt when i just aoe blow things up.
  3. ARCHIVED-Wookiesrus Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Cobalt Knight Guest

Yeah, been happening for ages.
    Clicking sprint twice (toggling it on and off) is the quickest way I have found to reset it back to normal if it happens.