Smite Evil AA and more neutral Classes

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-camelotcrusade, Jul 28, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-camelotcrusade Guest

So, is it just me, or did smite evil get a lot less useful when several more classes became neutral?
    I think it's a fun ability that looks neat, sounds satisfying, and more importantly helps us while leveling (and obviously helps in the DPS department).
    I think they should just make it work on everybody now, and maybe call it "smite enemies."
  2. ARCHIVED-Brynhild Guest

It hits everyone that is aggro to you in PVP regardless of class.
    In PVE though, I don't know if they will change the classes of the NPC's to neutral also, that would be bad.
  3. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

I just wish the recast was lower(lvl 60 here, no reuse lowering gear yet) lol. I love this spell esp while levelling.
    Will have to see how it goes when I get further along... Just trying to catch up on AA atm. 61 AA at 60, toon's so old I'm wearing lvl 50 MC still /shamed
  4. ARCHIVED-camelotcrusade Guest

Brynhild wrote:
    That's a good point, I never thought about them leaving NPC classes flagged good and evil, and only changing players. I wonder if they will do that, or if they even can.
    I just don't want NPC inquistors and assassins laughing at me when my smite doesn't touch them.
  5. ARCHIVED-Sylvellior Guest

On PvE servers, Smite Evil will still hit anything. It's currently hitting paladin-mobs just as well as it's hitting some wandering skeleton.